跳到主要內容

Lenka - The Show



使用了好一陣子的手機鈴聲,
一直沒有換掉,因為好輕快好好聽唷。

[歌詞]
I'm just a little bit
caught in the middle
Life is a maze
and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
I can't do it alone
(I've tried)
and I don't know why
its cuz jollys cool

Slow it down
make it stop
or else my heart is going to pop
'cuz it's too much
Yeah, it's a lot
to be something I'm not

I'm a fool
out of love
'cuz I just can't get enough

I'm just a little bit
caught in the middle
Life is a maze
and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
I can't do it alone
(I've tried)
and I don't know why

I am just a little girl
lost in the moment
I'm so scared
but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
it's bringing me down
I know
I've got to let it go
and just enjoy the show

The sun is hot
in the sky
just like a giant spotlight
The people follow the sign
and synchronize in time
It's a joke
Nobody knows
they've got a ticket to that show
Yeah

I'm just a little bit
caught in the middle
Life is a maze
and love is a riddle
I dont know where to go
I can't do it alone
(I've tried)
and I don't know why

I am just a little girl
lost in the moment
I'm so scared
but don't show it
I can't figure it out
it's bringing me down
I know
I've got to let it go
and just enjoy the show

oh oh
Just enjoy the show
oh oh

I'm just a little bit
caught in the middle
life is a maze
and love is a riddle
I dont know where to go
I can't do it alone
(I've tried)
and I don't know why

I am just a little girl
lost in the moment
I'm so scared
but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
it's bringing me down
I know
I've got to let it go
and just enjoy the show

dum de dum
dudum de dum

Just enjoy the show

dum de dum
dudum de dum

Just enjoy the show

I want my money back
I want my money back
I want my money back
Just enjoy the show

I want my money back
I want my money back
I want my money back
Just enjoy the show


--

留言

  1. 我壴歡~
    是年紀到了才會壴歡一些輕快舒服的旋律嗎

    回覆刪除
  2. 不是啦!
    年輕也有喜歡輕快的旋律的歌呀~

    不過我慢慢發現最近都沒有想聽新歌的欲望,
    開始到了一直聽老歌的年紀了嗎?

    回覆刪除
  3. dear,那我要推一首. Janice-morning
    這應該也是妳的菜。
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Iy_mGazsA

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

請留下你的身分~

可用「Google帳戶」登入,或使用「名稱/網址」!❤
用匿名的話,我真的不知道你是誰喔!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

鹽酥雞椒鹽粉

非常厲害的調味粉。 煎甜不辣和炸四季豆都非常適合,但你以為只有這樣嗎?連加在稀飯裡、撒在蛋液裡都好吃到讓我驚慌。 總之很不得了,所以要在blog特別記錄一下。 --

包紅包的條件

很想列出很多要我紅包的條件, 但深怕有一天,我需要別人包紅包時, 別人也拿一堆條件來壓迫我, 所以縮減成一個條件就好。 就是至少要知道我的名字。 不是張呆于, 喜帖寫張呆于,我可能還是會去, 但只包10塊錢。 也不是炸彈, 喜帖寫炸彈,我可能還是會去, 但只包1塊錢。 為什麼只有1塊錢, 叫張呆于卻可以有10塊錢呢? 因為炸彈只有2個字。 也不是炸丹丹, 喜帖寫炸丹丹,我可能還是會去, 但一毛也不包, 因為你很明顯只是看了MSN暱稱或facebook暱稱才丟給我。 至於那個還要問我, 我的名字叫什麼的, 我還是會說我的名字是什麼, 但喜帖上寫「XXX」(別想我會在這梩說出我的名字啊!) 我是不會去的。 紅包也不會包的。 --

一切敗在甜辣醬

這次下班後我自己去買馬鈴薯、紅蘿蔔、洋蔥、洋菇、牛蕃茄, 一切都準備好了。 回家又洗又切又削皮又剝皮忙的不得了。 一切都放下去煮好了,連紅蘿蔔都軟了, 試喝一口之後覺得湯不夠酸, 所以想加一些蕃茄醬, 冰箱一打開,俐落的拿起蕃茄醬(Ketchup)就往鍋裡倒, 倒完將瓶子放在桌上時, 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 太惱羞了,照片都不想拍了。 我媽還安慰我說甜辣醬跟蕃茄醬味道差不多啦, 只是喝起來還會有一點辣辣的口感。 這麼正向是遺傳誰。 晚上Marcus找到了一個說明蕃茄醬有哪幾種的網站: http://dodocook.blogspot.com/2011/11/16171920-tomato-ketchup-ketchup-by.html --