跳到主要內容

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain

(Live at The Royal Albert Hall)



歌詞 & 翻譯
轉自:http://jiong0122.blogspot.com/2011/02/adele-set-fire-to-rain-lyrics.html

Set Fire To The Rain
雨中點火

I let it fall, my heart
我讓心臟墜落

And as it fell, you rose to claim it
當它墜落,你起身去奪取它

It was dark and I was over
一切如此黑暗,我已經完了

Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
直到你親吻我的唇,拯救了我

My hands, they're strong, but my knees were far too weak
我的雙手強而有力,但雙腳卻無比虛弱

To stand in your arms without falling to your feet
站在你的臂膀上,而不落在你腳邊

But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew
但你有另外一面我未曾知道,未曾知道

All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
你說過的一切,原來都不真實,都不真實

And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win
你操弄得遊戲,永遠只有你會贏,只有你會贏

But I set fire to the rain
但我在雨中點了火

Watched it pour as I touched your face
當我撫摸你的臉頰,我看著它傾盆而下

Well, it burned while I cried
它燃燒著我卻哭泣著

Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
因為我聽見它大叫著你的名字,你的名字

When laying with you I could stay there
我想我可以一直待著當和你躺在一起

Close my eyes, feel you here forever
閉上雙眼,感覺你永遠的存在

You and me together, nothing gets better
你我永遠一起,再美好不過

Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew
因為你有另外一面我未曾知道,未曾知道

All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
你說過的一切,原來都不真實,都不真實

And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win
你操弄得遊戲,永遠只有你會贏,只有你會贏

But I set fire to the rain
但我在雨中點了火

Watched it pour as I touched your face
當我撫摸你的臉頰,我看著它傾盆而下

Well, it burned while I cried
它燃燒著我卻哭泣著

Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
因為我聽見它大叫著你的名字,你的名字

I set fire to the rain
我在雨中點了火

And I threw us into the flames
而且把我們投身火焰中

Well, It felt something died
這感覺像有些事物消逝

Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time
因為我知道這是最後一次,最後一次

Sometimes I wake up by the door
有時候我倚著門醒來

And heard you calling, must be waiting for ya
聽見你的呼換,我必須等你的到來

Even now when we're already over
即使現在我們已經結束了

I can't help myself from looking for ya
我仍不禁想尋找你的蹤影

I set fire to the rain
我在雨中點了火

Watched it pour as I touch your face
當我撫摸你的臉頰,我看著它傾盆而下

Well, it burned while I cried
它燃燒著我卻哭泣著

Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
因為我聽見它大叫著你的名字,你的名字

I set fire to the rain
我在雨中點了火

And I threw us into the flames
而且把我們投身火焰中

Well, it felt something died
這感覺像有些事物消逝

Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh
因為我知道這是最後一次,最後一次,喔

Oh, no
喔,不

Let it burn, oh
讓它燃燒,喔

Let it burn
讓它燃燒

Let it burn
讓它燃燒


--

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

鹽酥雞椒鹽粉

非常厲害的調味粉。 煎甜不辣和炸四季豆都非常適合,但你以為只有這樣嗎?連加在稀飯裡、撒在蛋液裡都好吃到讓我驚慌。 總之很不得了,所以要在blog特別記錄一下。 --

包紅包的條件

很想列出很多要我紅包的條件, 但深怕有一天,我需要別人包紅包時, 別人也拿一堆條件來壓迫我, 所以縮減成一個條件就好。 就是至少要知道我的名字。 不是張呆于, 喜帖寫張呆于,我可能還是會去, 但只包10塊錢。 也不是炸彈, 喜帖寫炸彈,我可能還是會去, 但只包1塊錢。 為什麼只有1塊錢, 叫張呆于卻可以有10塊錢呢? 因為炸彈只有2個字。 也不是炸丹丹, 喜帖寫炸丹丹,我可能還是會去, 但一毛也不包, 因為你很明顯只是看了MSN暱稱或facebook暱稱才丟給我。 至於那個還要問我, 我的名字叫什麼的, 我還是會說我的名字是什麼, 但喜帖上寫「XXX」(別想我會在這梩說出我的名字啊!) 我是不會去的。 紅包也不會包的。 --

一切敗在甜辣醬

這次下班後我自己去買馬鈴薯、紅蘿蔔、洋蔥、洋菇、牛蕃茄, 一切都準備好了。 回家又洗又切又削皮又剝皮忙的不得了。 一切都放下去煮好了,連紅蘿蔔都軟了, 試喝一口之後覺得湯不夠酸, 所以想加一些蕃茄醬, 冰箱一打開,俐落的拿起蕃茄醬(Ketchup)就往鍋裡倒, 倒完將瓶子放在桌上時, 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 太惱羞了,照片都不想拍了。 我媽還安慰我說甜辣醬跟蕃茄醬味道差不多啦, 只是喝起來還會有一點辣辣的口感。 這麼正向是遺傳誰。 晚上Marcus找到了一個說明蕃茄醬有哪幾種的網站: http://dodocook.blogspot.com/2011/11/16171920-tomato-ketchup-ketchup-by.html --