跳到主要內容

Jason Mraz - Mr. Curiosity

Mr. Curiosity by Jason Mraz on Grooveshark

[Lyrics]
Hey Mr. Curiosity
Is it true what they've been saying about you
Are you killing me?
You took care of the cat already
And for those who think it's heavy
Is it the truth
Or is it only gossip
Call it mystery or anything
Just as long as you'd call me
I sent the message on did you get it when I left it
See this catastrophic event
It wasn't meant to mean no harm
But to think there's nothing wrong is a problem

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
Love is a mystery
Mr. Curious...

Come back to me
Mr. waiting ever patient can't you see
That I'm the same the way you left me
In a hurry to spell check me
And I'm underlined already in envy green
And pencil red
And I've forgotten what you've said
Will you stop working for the dead and return
Mr. curious well I need some inspiration
It's my birthday and I cannot find no cause for celebration
The scenario is grave but I'll be braver when you save me
From this situation laden with hearsay

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
And love is a mystery
Mr. Curiosity
Be Mr. please
Do come and find me, oh
Find, find me, find me

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
Trying not to ask why
Cause love is a mystery
Mr. curiosity
Be Mr. please
Do come and find me

Love is blinding when the timing's never right
Oh who am I to beg for difference
Finding love in just an instant
Well I dont mind, at least I've tried
And I tried, I tried...

--
輕輕地,聽了舒服。


--

留言

  1. 樓上的 又是你壴歡的!

    換的小白球景背好不適合你喔~

    回覆刪除
  2. 想不到吧~~ 整張專急我都有喔~~~~
    你去婚禮常常聽到這個人的歌

    回覆刪除
  3. http://cdanyu.blogspot.com/2008/10/jason-mraz-im-yours.html

    這首「Im Yours」應該就比較常聽到。

    to 小白球, 哈~那你要不要換這佈景,很適合你耶~

    回覆刪除
  4. 這首真的很好聽,我連續聽了三天有吧~!!鬼打牆一樣

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

請留下你的身分~

可用「Google帳戶」登入,或使用「名稱/網址」!❤
用匿名的話,我真的不知道你是誰喔!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

鹽酥雞椒鹽粉

非常厲害的調味粉。 煎甜不辣和炸四季豆都非常適合,但你以為只有這樣嗎?連加在稀飯裡、撒在蛋液裡都好吃到讓我驚慌。 總之很不得了,所以要在blog特別記錄一下。 --

包紅包的條件

很想列出很多要我紅包的條件, 但深怕有一天,我需要別人包紅包時, 別人也拿一堆條件來壓迫我, 所以縮減成一個條件就好。 就是至少要知道我的名字。 不是張呆于, 喜帖寫張呆于,我可能還是會去, 但只包10塊錢。 也不是炸彈, 喜帖寫炸彈,我可能還是會去, 但只包1塊錢。 為什麼只有1塊錢, 叫張呆于卻可以有10塊錢呢? 因為炸彈只有2個字。 也不是炸丹丹, 喜帖寫炸丹丹,我可能還是會去, 但一毛也不包, 因為你很明顯只是看了MSN暱稱或facebook暱稱才丟給我。 至於那個還要問我, 我的名字叫什麼的, 我還是會說我的名字是什麼, 但喜帖上寫「XXX」(別想我會在這梩說出我的名字啊!) 我是不會去的。 紅包也不會包的。 --

一切敗在甜辣醬

這次下班後我自己去買馬鈴薯、紅蘿蔔、洋蔥、洋菇、牛蕃茄, 一切都準備好了。 回家又洗又切又削皮又剝皮忙的不得了。 一切都放下去煮好了,連紅蘿蔔都軟了, 試喝一口之後覺得湯不夠酸, 所以想加一些蕃茄醬, 冰箱一打開,俐落的拿起蕃茄醬(Ketchup)就往鍋裡倒, 倒完將瓶子放在桌上時, 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 太惱羞了,照片都不想拍了。 我媽還安慰我說甜辣醬跟蕃茄醬味道差不多啦, 只是喝起來還會有一點辣辣的口感。 這麼正向是遺傳誰。 晚上Marcus找到了一個說明蕃茄醬有哪幾種的網站: http://dodocook.blogspot.com/2011/11/16171920-tomato-ketchup-ketchup-by.html --