跳到主要內容

Taylor Swfit - Safe & Sound (The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond)



Lyrics,

"Safe & Sound"
(feat. The Civil Wars)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window
Darling, Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh


--
曲調帶點憂傷及幽幽,女聲清而潤,好聽得要命。
中文歌詞翻譯



--

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

鹽酥雞椒鹽粉

非常厲害的調味粉。 煎甜不辣和炸四季豆都非常適合,但你以為只有這樣嗎?連加在稀飯裡、撒在蛋液裡都好吃到讓我驚慌。 總之很不得了,所以要在blog特別記錄一下。 --

包紅包的條件

很想列出很多要我紅包的條件, 但深怕有一天,我需要別人包紅包時, 別人也拿一堆條件來壓迫我, 所以縮減成一個條件就好。 就是至少要知道我的名字。 不是張呆于, 喜帖寫張呆于,我可能還是會去, 但只包10塊錢。 也不是炸彈, 喜帖寫炸彈,我可能還是會去, 但只包1塊錢。 為什麼只有1塊錢, 叫張呆于卻可以有10塊錢呢? 因為炸彈只有2個字。 也不是炸丹丹, 喜帖寫炸丹丹,我可能還是會去, 但一毛也不包, 因為你很明顯只是看了MSN暱稱或facebook暱稱才丟給我。 至於那個還要問我, 我的名字叫什麼的, 我還是會說我的名字是什麼, 但喜帖上寫「XXX」(別想我會在這梩說出我的名字啊!) 我是不會去的。 紅包也不會包的。 --

一切敗在甜辣醬

這次下班後我自己去買馬鈴薯、紅蘿蔔、洋蔥、洋菇、牛蕃茄, 一切都準備好了。 回家又洗又切又削皮又剝皮忙的不得了。 一切都放下去煮好了,連紅蘿蔔都軟了, 試喝一口之後覺得湯不夠酸, 所以想加一些蕃茄醬, 冰箱一打開,俐落的拿起蕃茄醬(Ketchup)就往鍋裡倒, 倒完將瓶子放在桌上時, 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 才發現他是甜辣醬。 太惱羞了,照片都不想拍了。 我媽還安慰我說甜辣醬跟蕃茄醬味道差不多啦, 只是喝起來還會有一點辣辣的口感。 這麼正向是遺傳誰。 晚上Marcus找到了一個說明蕃茄醬有哪幾種的網站: http://dodocook.blogspot.com/2011/11/16171920-tomato-ketchup-ketchup-by.html --